Friday, February 22, 2013

Continue to now

Hello, I'm Mana. Today is cold, too.
This entry is last one I'll write. And soon, this semester will close and I become second grade. I did't satisfied this year because I didn't made enough my work. Next grade, I want to make my art more than this year.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Today's topic is...
Continue to now
Until now, I wrote about Japanese myth. Including about the myth's history, meaning, author and impact... I knew many new truth and new interpretation by them. I didn't know about this myth well before I chooce and wrote about Japanese myth in this blogging. Today, I am going to write last topic, Japanese myth is continue to now. Currently, people how think about Japanese myth and Japanese myth how involved to us? Today's topic is this.

Japanese mythology of present-day
In previous entry, I wrote that the Emperor became God. But this thought domination was ended after we lose in World War II. Emperor appeared in front of Japanese people and they was surprised that Emperor which should be God is just human. And now, the Emperor is mere national symbol of Japan. Recently, Japanese myth is not one of the thought or rule but the myth become one of entertainment. Kojiki and Nihon-shoki have been studied as just research materials. Some new evidence found by recearcher, and discovered many contradiction, too. There has a little credibility of the myth in Kojiki and Nihon-shoki. But Japanese myth has been used as subject many time due to the myth's appeal.
In Japan, Japanese myth was one of faith. But now, people has no religion. Japanese people's devotion is #136 of 143 countries in the survey by Yomiuri Shimbun. It is very low. In this survey, country about standard of living is lower, the faith is stronger. Today's Japanese standard of living is high. Because of it, they know many real thing, may be faith would did faded. It is a little lonely, but may be nessesary to become today's Japanese development.
Although there are such facts, Japanese myth has been loved by people as fantasy story and entertainmant. Of couse I like the myth. Surely, Japanese mythology would go to the people to be loved in the future.

Now places appeared in Japanese mythology




Ise-Jingu (Toyokawa, Ise,  Mie)

This is headquarters of the Japanese shrine. There enshrined Amaterasu-Omikami. This shrine appeared in Kojiki. The event, Shikinen Sengu have been held every twenty years after Jito Emperor was coronation. It is said that Japanese people surely come once in their life.

Atsuta-Jingu (Atsuta, Nagoya, Aichi)

This shrine enshrined one of three sacred treasures, Kusanagi-no-tsurugi. This sword is famous for Susanoo and Amaterasu had. This year enshrined in 1900 created this shrine.



Kashima-Jingu (Kashima,Ibaraki)

There enshrined Takemikaduti. Takemikaduti is make Okuninushi kingdom inheritance. This shrine visit more than 600,000 people to worship in June 1. Takemikaduti called also Kashima God. 


 
 
I  want to know Japanese myth more. This blogging was very good experience. I'm glad if you interested in the myth. Thank you for reading:)
 
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Referenced by -omoroid.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-305.html
Pictured by - wikipedia




No comments:

Post a Comment